Sunday, June 5, 2011

Woooo, We're Halfway There

20 weeks, peeps! HALFWAY THERE! Cue the Bon Jovi!





Wait. Halfway there. That means we have to take a birthing class. A child care class with infant/child CPR. A hospital tour. Start prepping the cats for the sounds of baby wails. Start buying more stuff (as of now, we have a diaper bag, some clothes, some books, and a couple stuffed animals. That's it.). Start reading parenting books. Head home to Washington in August for a baby shower. All the while with both of us working full time and me getting bigger & bigger by the day - I fully expect to need a forklift to get off the couch within 2 months.

Can I go back to being 12 weeks pregnant again, when the morning sickness was done and I had all the time in the world to prep for this baby?

1 comment:

  1. I'm now going to have that song stuck in my head all day. Gee thanks Janet!
    I can't believe you are already halfway. Time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete